Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Secret Box Ordered

I ordered the Highschool of the Dead Secret Box and I should get it by January 1. It comes with a 72-page anthology booklet which I will try to have scanned (possibly translated) and posted by January 5.

The anthology booklet mostly contains illustrations by popular artists paying homage to HOTD. The only thing I know for sure was done by Shouji Sato is an "Oppai Gallery" featuring the girls of HOTD. There are also some pages of original manga which he may have done, and I'm sure he must have contributed at least a few of the main illustrations, but I won't know for sure until I recieve the box. Here's a preview of what to expect:
(Thanks to jlist.com for the images)
The main contents of the box are a Saeko oppai mousepad, Rei "bitch <-> cutie" double-sided pillowcase, and Saya "bukkake" pass case. I wasn't really sure what to expect with the bukkake, but then I found this image: 
I thought this was going to be a "do it yourself" thing, but it looks like they already took care of it for you hahaha. So I guess when I quit groping Saeko's mousepad, take my face out of Rei's pillow (pun intended? You decide), and refrain from contributing to Saya's bukkake for long enough, I'll get the anthology done and post it... Really though, I'll get it posted for you guys as soon as it's ready, and I'll try my best to get it translated. I hope everyone had a great holiday season (whatever that may mean to you), and I wish you all a safe and happy New Year. 

*UPDATE
I may actually be working with HOTDcups on this project, so it may be completed a bit earlier depending on when he gets his in the mail. I'll still post the download link here when it's finished.

By the way, I'd like to ask everyone again to please go donate to HOTDcups if you can. He's spending his own money to purchase new material, and shipping from Japan is not cheap. Without new material, there can be no new projects, so it would be very much appreciated if you could help out a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment