Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Maken-Ki! Chapter 46 Raw

I told you I would finish this chapter way sooner than I did the last, so here it is.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0d3uko2ppo3rd4w

Not a lot happens in this one, but we do learn more about Takeru's past and his connection to Inaho. Hopefully, the action will resume next month.

I'm sure most of you know this by now, but Hidoi~! finally released their scanlation of Chapter 41 with the help of Japanzai. Unfortunately, they don't seem to be working any faster on getting Chapter 42 or any other chapters done anytime soon, so I will continue to post raws for now. If they catch up to me and start releasing scanlated chapters within a week or so of their original release, I may drop it, but we'll see if that ever happens.

With this, I'm pretty much caught up on everything I have to scan until next month's issue of Dragon Age. Stay close, though, because I may have a surprise between now and then. I won't say anything about it now in case it doesn't work out. See you soon.

3 comments:

  1. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ESIdZ5zo9Bs/TR7IUhaV5SI/AAAAAAAAA9k/0bu1wMVrC-U/s1600/full-panel-rage.png
    must wait for the surprise!!!

    thanks for maken-ki!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much... I have been searching for this chapter like crazy...

    ReplyDelete