Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Triage X Chapter 21 and Maken-Ki! Chapter 42 Raws

A double release of raws today.

I did the editing on the Triage X much the same as the last chapter of Maken-Ki!, though I did a little more cleaning. You'll notice that I haven't been leveling the colors to make them truly black-and-white. This is because the manga is printed on off-white paper, meaning that making the white completely white would make it a different color than the original. It may not look as nice as typical scanlations, but in keeping as much of the gray mid-tone as possible, you get to see more of the original detail.

Here's Triage X Chapter 21:
Mediafire

And Maken-Ki! Chapter 42:
Mediafire

I got a new scanner that I'm still getting used to. It gives me better quality but also scans slower. As a result, I'll be scanning at a lower resolution on B&W pages, and I will be scaling down my releases to compensate. Currently, the pages in most of my releases are at a 2600 px height. From now on, raw chapters will be at 2400 px or 2200 px. It's still a relatively huge size, so there won't be much of a difference.

There are two more Maken-Ki! chapters that I will be doing sometime this month. I'll definitely have them done before the next chapter comes out next month. See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much my friend
    waiting the maken-ki! stuff =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Triage X scans.

    ReplyDelete