Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Maken-Ki! Chapter 54 Raw


Based on the end of the last chapter, I thought Ouken would get right back up, but I guess he's going to be down for a while. It looks like his grandson will be more than enough for Himegami, though.

http://www.mediafire.com/?novx57c21xf465u

Our next release will probably be a proper release. That is, it won't be a raw chapter or a scanlation using another group's translations. It's something we've been working on for a while. I'm not giving you a date yet, I'm just saying that will probably be the next thing you see here.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks...
    Even though I don't know japanese but it seems like ouken's grandson somehow got ouken's powers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really thank you very much for this new RAW & for the info ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what you are going to do. But I hope you can keep releasing the Maken-ki! raw chapter next month.

    The ture enemy is not Ouken. It's Yamato Takeru, who has lived since thousands years ago. He can use his ability which called Soul Collector to transfer his soul to someone else's body. Now because Ouken's body is beaten, so he transfers his soul to Gouken, Ouken's grandson. On the last page, you can see there are many containers fill with bodies. Those are backup bodies Yamato Takeru made for himself.

    ReplyDelete