Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Triage X Chapter 32 Raw



I am very sorry it took this long, and that it will be even longer for Maken-Ki!. I've been so busy over the last few weeks that I have hardly had time to sleep, much less work on this stuff.

http://www.mediafire.com/?okbhusuo9u9xcjz

I have a bit of news for you. I could have announced it earlier, but I didn't want to make a big deal out of what could be nothing. Before I say anything, I want to emphasize that what I'm about to say contains a lot of speculation. Please DO NOT start rumors around the internet using this post as a source. With that being said, there is a request on page 3 of this release (next to the ad for the BD box set) which is asking for artists to help Shouji Sato's studio with drawing. HOTDcups tells me these types of ads are not unusual, but they do not usually appear in the magazine like this. Assuming Shouji doesn't just need help for Triage X, this could mean he is about to start working on something additional and needs the extra help. The date in the ad is January 8, so we'll have to keep an eye on what develops in the next few months.

As of yesterday, Scans of the Dead has been operating for two years. I really can't believe it has been that long. I have very much enjoyed these last two years, thanks mostly to all of you readers. Without you, there's no reason for me to do any of this. I hope the next two years will bring just as much growth and excitement as the last.

14 comments:

  1. HOTD IS COMIN BACK YO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, thx for all the info =D

    take the time you need, i cant wait to see Maken-Ki! =P

    and most important, happy "aniversary" i hope you keep growing ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there, thanks for update mate.
    I don't want to ask too much but when do we get the translated version,because I don't understand a word of this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This chapter will probably be in Volume 6, which hasn't even been announced yet as far as I know. We'll be scanlating it eventually, I'm sure, but we have to do Volume 5 first.

      Delete
    2. so you're going to do the same as for volume 4 ok then thanks

      Delete
  4. more than likely he is asking for help to draw new HOTD chapters. Look at it this way, while you are reading my post, the characters of the story are going through some heavy shit. Their "lives" are being experienced right now. Crazy existential shit dude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the 2 year anniversary and, of course, thanks for the new Triage X chapter! hopefully HOTD will be back next year. especially since it went in hiatus on a cliffhanger (chapter 28)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chapter 29 was the last one to be released... i believe...

      Delete
  6. It's kinda like how video game developers usually post ads on their websites looking for potential employees to work on an upcoming video game. Either way, whether this means Shouji will be returning to work on HOTD, starting up a new story, or (longshot) resume work on Fire Fire Fire...I predicted that Shouji might need help in some way by looking for potential artists for hire. Working on multiple projects at once seems to be too much to handle and he would have a hard time on meeting deadlines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm assuming its to resume work on HOTD. Starting up a new story is a gamble for the artist and the publisher since new stories inherently have no fanbase. In the current manga market, I think its totally safe to assume that Shouji is returning back to working on HOTD, and needs help since he's also focusing on Triage X. Plus he knows with current HOTD fanbase, he will make a decent profit from it once the franchise is rebooted back into the market. It's all about money and profit. It's a business.

      Delete
    2. I don't think we should leave out the possibility that he just needs extra help with Triage X.I doubt this is the case, but it's possible. He could be working on something for Digital Accell Works, or he could just need some rest. We'll just have to wait and see if there's an announcement next month.

      Delete
    3. I understand all these possibilities, but isn't it most likely that he needs help with continuing hotd.

      Delete
    4. I agree with Mr. Turambar. We'll play the waiting game as usual.

      Delete
    5. I always try to find new satou shouji's images, and i found one of Fire Fire Fire, but the characters looks diferents. Problably Satou Shouji is trying to work in Fire Fire Fire again o maybe in HOTD

      Delete