Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Secret Box - No Translations

It turns out the translations for the Secret Box won't be ready for a while, so I decided to post it without them. The only problem is I already removed the original text, so the manga has neither English nor Japanese text. I'm sure most of you probably wouldn't be able to read it anyway. Some of you may not like this, but I really don't have time to start over from the raw scans.

Here it is:


The file is a bit larger than normal. This is because I made the pages relatively large since the booklet is at least three times larger than the regular volumes. The download is slower, but the page quality is a lot better.

I probably won't be doing anything new for a while. The next release is the Full Color Editions for volumes 1 and 2, but I won't be doing my own scanlation of those. HOTDcups is starting on them right away, so I'll be helping him. I'll give you an update when I know when it may be completed.

5 comments:

  1. Irregardless, I'm very grateful that you decided to release this version first. Will be looking forwarded to the version with text, and thanks for the work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that manga inside "highschool of the head"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. bambang_314,

    I believe part of the title of the third one translates to something like that, but I'm no expert in Japanese, so I can't tell you for sure. The only title I'm sure of is the fourth, "Homeroom of the Dead" as an English title is included.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oye si me podrias decir para cuando tendrias la traduccion del libro secreto es que suy un gran fan

    ReplyDelete
  5. No estoy seguro en este momento.

    No hablo espaƱol. Please comment in English if you can.

    ReplyDelete