Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Updates

I have a few updates. First, I probably won't be doing the Secret Box booklet with HOTDcups just yet. This means the version I post most likely won't be translated. If I do get some of it translated, it will probably only be a few pages. It turns out it really wasn't anything that special though, so don't expect it to be great. Nothing in the booklet was actually drawn by Shouji Sato.

If you haven't already heard, there won't be a new HOTD chapter in the February issue of Dragon Age. Instead, they'll be including a full color version of the "Cos-play of the DEAD" extra episode chapter as a preview of the Full Color Edition. You can see more information on this at Torpedo Tits.

The work on Volume 6 is going smoothly. I don't have a date yet for when it will be finished, but I'll post when I know. You should check the link above as the information will probably be posted there first. As for other projects HOTDcups is working on, I'm currently only helping with Volume 6, but his plan is to do all of the previously released Volumes as well as Volume 7 when it is released and the Full Color Editions. I'm not sure what exactly I'll be helping with after Volume 6, but I'll post here when I know.

Well, that's all the news I have for now. I'll try to have the Secret Box anthology booklet posted by the end of the first week of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment